Hoffmann Steel Fabrication Employment
Hoffmann, Inc. understands that integrating work and your family life plays a vital role in your experience at our company. We’re building on our rich history and looking toward the future. Our employees play a vital role and we’re looking to recognize your current accomplishments while helping you build your future. We offer benefits that support your quality of life and daily work experience.
Opportunity for weld certification
Paid Time Off
401(k) with Company Match
Access to Financial Professionals
Years of Service Awards
Company Paid Life Insurance
Current Job Openings
Post Updated: 5/9/23
Location - Muscatine, Iowa
Hoffmann is seeking experienced Welders/Fabricators.
Lays out, fits, and welds fabricated, cast, and forged components to assemble structural forms according to a pre-designed model, or blueprint.
Selects equipment and plans layout, assembly, and welding operations. Uses a variety of metal working tools and equipment to machine or fabricate component parts. Lays out, positions, aligns, and fits component parts together. Components may be fitted together by means of a weld, clamps, bolts, or rivets. May also repair products by dismantling, straightening, reshaping, and reassembling parts. Measures finished products for accuracy and checks for any possible structural defects in the welds or within the metal itself.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test.
- Must pass a basic weld test.
- Work with hands and weld skillfully.
- Accurately read blueprints.
- Visualize three-dimensional figures from looking at separate one dimensional drawings.
- Operate a variety of metal working tools such as: drillpress, mill, thermal cutter, oxygen/acetylene torch, shear, pressbrake, etc.
- Apply knowledge of metallurgy and geometry; accurately use a variety of measuring devices.
Apply in person at 6001 49th Street South, Muscatine, IA.